Friday, August 17, 2007

Black chair blues

In which I use the current plight of the BBC as an excuse to regurgitate my showbiz anecdotes. I wonder if my old pal Zangdook will be coming out to play.

Oh, and if you thought you'd seen the last manifestation of that strange craze a few months ago for being photographed while pretending to read a biography of a certain middle-class beat combo, I think we've got a revival coming on.

Next thing you know, Channel 4 will make a nostalgia show about it.

1 comment:

West said...

Please, Tim - no *publicity*

I was always rather scared of the overtly homosexual one in Rentaghost. Oh, I'm ashamed of it now, obviously. Still, good to know that the old Paed-dar was fully functioning back then, eh? I wonder how they manage nowadays? That Graham Norton must frighten the living shit out of them, mustn't he?

L.U.V. on ya,

Bob

p.s: wrod verfiicification: rsebndit - you really *couldn't make it up, could you!